- Graduated from University of North Carolina School of the Arts.
- She has one daughter, Frankie Jean, with her husband, Eamon O'Sullivan.
- Studied Drama with Gerald Freedman at the North Carolina School of the Arts.
- She began acting as a child in productions of 'The Wizard of Oz,' 'Annie' and 'Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat' at the La Paloma Theatre in Encinitas, California.
- Produced the new musical "Camp Wanatachi" at the La MaMa Theater in New York City in 2011.
- She was born and raised in Carlsbad, California.
- She attended San Dieguito Academy High School in Encinitas, California.
- Her ancestry is Irish.
- She received her BFA from North Carolina School of the Arts.
- She was on Broadway in the original cast of "Is He Dead?" directed by Michael Blakemore, written by Mark Twain and adapted by David Ives at the Lyceum Theater.
Bridget Regan was born on February 3, 1982 in San Diego County, California, USA as Bridget Catherine Regan. She is an actress, known for Legend of the Seeker (2008), John Wick (2014) and Sex and the City (2008). She is married to Eamon O'Sullivan. They have one child.
Bridget Regan recently completed production on the first season of The CW's critically acclaimed series "Jane The Virgin" as well as ABC's "Agent Carter". Roles that that made E!Online declare her "The Ultimate Kick-Butt TV Villain". Her work on the Ben Affleck and Matt Damon produced feature film, The Leisure Class, can be seen on the latest season of HBO's "Project Greenlight".
Bridget joined the cast of TNT's "The Last Ship" for season 3. Last December her Christmas film "Magic Stocking" airedon the Hallmark movie channel. She can also be seen alongside Milo Ventimiglia and Shawn Ashmore in the upcominghorror-thriller Devil's Gate.
A native of Carlsbad, California, Regan relocated to New York City to pursue her acting career upon graduating from North Carolina School of the Arts. In 2010, she completed her run playing Kahlan Amnell on “Legend of the Seeker”, produced for ABC Studios by Sam Raimi and Rob Tapert. Her other television credits include the recurring roles on USA's "White Collar", "Beauty & The Beast", "Perception", and “The Black Donnelly's”. As well as TNT's adaptation of Lisa Gardner's bestselling mystery thriller, "Hide" alongside Carla Gugino, "Person of Interest", "Sons of Anarchy", “NCIS: Los Angeles”, “Six Degrees,” and “Law & Order: Criminal Intent”. Film credits include: John Wick, The Best and the Brightest with Neal Patrick Harris and Amy Sedaris, Sex and the City, The Babysitters and Binders.
From December 2007 through March 2008, Regan originated the role of Cecile Leroux in the Broadway comedy “Is He Dead?” written by Mark Twain, adapted by David Ives and directed by Michael Blackmore.